Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coffee Barako Body Polish

Last night while watching tv,  Angel Aquino mentioned the coffee Barako. She is using the pure coffee barako on her skin; she applies the powdered coffee barako like a lotion and letting it absorbed by the skin for a few minutes. I was so curious how it smell and its effect. After watching I immediately search multiply.com, I can’t find the pure coffee barako instead the solid body polish at a very cheap price. I sent an order form immediately. I received my order after a few days. It is hard to touch with strong smell and small beads of barako coffee. It is soap base. I used it immediately, I love its effect. It doesn’t leave my skin dry after scrubbing my body. I really love it. I can now replace my luffa!
The coffee barako body polish that I purchased has organically grown barako coffee beans and Virgin Coconut Oil. 

                                                 Photo credit to Dare to Bare

Anyways girls scrubbing/polishing is a good treatment for the skin. A body scrub will exfoliate the skin, sloughing off dead skin cells and rasping away hard and flaky skin, leaving it soft and silky. The coffee barako that I purchased contains an oil. the VCO which moisturizes and soothes the skin. Coffee barako is rich in antioxidants making the skin glow and smooth as silk.
And because I super love the coffee barako body polish I will purchase another 10 pieces from sis Dare to Bare Shop .

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤