Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bronze Lipstick by Jordana (Review)




The taste of this lipstick is sweet. Honestly, this shade, bronze doesn't look good on me. It will suit to girls with a dark/tan skin specially during evening event. I should have bought jordana crushed plum red instead bronze shade. :(
  

I'm wearing Jordana Color Wave Lip Color Baja Bronze


One Swipe










Pros: I love the sweet taste. So yummy!
    Lovely  glittery glossy shine
         The smell is not strong.

Cons:   Not available locally.
                            Bronze shade is not for me    


2 comments:

  1. whenever I get sweet tasting lipgloss its so hard to resist licking it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Vyvy, Same here! I love yummy lippies :)
    I always visit your blog. You look like a doll. So pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤