Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy November Shopping!

I deserve to pamper myself atleast once a month but i need to save money. :D.     Hmm., But still I can't control the urge to shop. haha.
I end up buying few drugstore cosmetics. Gosh... They are so lovely.

  Knick Knacks I- Nail Polish (wetnwild, lovemynails, naturistics and kiss)

Knick Knacks II- Lipliners and Eyeliner (Maybelline and Milani)

  Knick Knacks III-  Eyeshadows, I'm not eyeshadow lover but i  want to  learn on how to apply eyeshadows! :D  
Maybelline, NYC, Covergirl and L'oreal.

Knick Knacks IV- Powder and Blush On
Maybelline Mineral Power Powder and Maybelline Blush On
    
Knick Knacks V-  Ofcourse, i will never skip my obsession, lip colors. :)     
Maybelline, Rimmel, Naturistics, Nyx, Ferity and N.Y.C
I'm so excited to write a review of Maybelline lip plumper nude and Ferity red lipstick.
More products, more to review! :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I need to shop for more beauty stuff soon!

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/amazing-accessories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so... so beautiful *___* <3 <3 super jealous hahah and I too do not have much eyeshadows, but I also want to learn how to apply it! some girls make eyeshadow sooooo dang gorgeous, but when I do it it's just a blob of color on my eyelid LOL, I never knew it took more precision =p

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤