Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hermes Caleche Perfume Review

        CALECHE by Hermes for WOMEN










 I bought CALECHE by Hermes for WOMEN, a gift for my Mom. I bought it for $130.00 at ebay. I love the fragrance and i love the bottle.  It has a feminine, sophisticated, elegant refined, self-confident and classic sort of fragrance. The fragrance is simply divine. According to my mom, this perfume is  long lasting. I will not recommend this for young lady because of the classy smell. It will fit to women around late 30's. If you are looking for a Christmas gift for your Mom, try the CALECHE by Hermes for WOMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤