Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy + Covergirl Stack-ups Lipswirl Plumrum

I love the vibrant color of  L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy. I always use the L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy alone and it doesn't dry my lips. Using it alone will create a dramatic look.

L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy is best for evening wear.


L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy + Covergirl Stack-ups Lipswirl Plumrum


Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick -746 Pure Burgundy


The  Covergirl Stack-ups lipswirl glides on so smoothly. I love the shine.



    They look so pretty on my Lips! :)