Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Maybelline Lipstick Soft Azalea Review (Pink Lipstick)

Maybelline Color Sensational Soft Azalea

Feelin like a doll when I'm on Maybelline Color Sensational Soft Azalea

Maybelline Color Sensational Soft Azalea is one my my favorite lipstick. For me, this is the best pink lipstick.My mom gave this to me. She wants to see me on pink lipstick not red. haha
      
The price range 280.00-₱350.00.
                                      
My first time to love a Pink lipstick. It looks so Gorgeous!
The smell did not bother me at all.
The texture is very creamy. I love it! It blends into my lipcolor.
This lipstick goes on smooth and it leaves my lips feeling moisturized.


1 comment:

  1. nice review,.love the color.,what else can you recommend.,
    new follower here.,

    mind do the same way too at
    http://www.bbyah0829.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤