Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Maybelline Watershine Lipstick Review (Almost Nude)

Got another Lipstick from my Mom! Yehhy! Thanks Mom!

I'm wearing Maybelline Watershine Lipstick Pure B24 (Nude Peachy Shade). I love the glossy shine of this lipstick. This lipstick is tasteless and perfume free.

You can get it at 280.00. If you are not into bright lipstick, this is a good lipstick for you.
Almost Nude on my Lips. It is creamy and extremely moisturizing!This lipstick is not long lasting. It will not survive a drink.


Single Swipe
   Inspite of the con i mentioned, i will not skip this lipstick. I extremely adore the color! So lovely.


1 comment:

  1. Nice..I think any color will suit your lips coz you have fair skin ^_^..it's hard to find the shade that suits me.. :( but i still love lipstick and will always love ;)

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤