Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

My Daily Routine For My Face

When it comes to our face, us ladies take it meticulously.
My face is not that pimple prone. I'm only using mild solution for my face.
I avoid whitening soaps/solution for my face because I don't want to have that mala espasol na face.:)
We should wash, cleanse and moisturize our face at least twice a day to achieve a natural radiance skin. 
Here are the products that i have been using for years:



Morning:

1. I wash my face with Johnson Milk Bath. Johnson Milk Bath is actually for babies and I’m using it on my face. :) It's hypo-allergenic which is really mild and gentle for skin. I love it so much! It did not dry my skin at all and it also helps in keeping my face smooth.


2. I am using Neutrogena Ultrasheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+/Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV waterlight lotion SPF 50+ to protect my skin against UVA and UVB rays .  Both of these products doesn't give me that oily look.These products are both suitable for use as a make up base. It does not leave sticky and I don't feel that I have sunblock on. I love this sunblock!



Evening:
1. Again i use Johnson Milk Bath for washing my face.

2. I cleanse my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. It is gentle and doesn't cause my skin to feel dry. It really helps to retain moisture. It does leave my skin clean, so moisturized and soft. I would really recommend Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for ladies with a dry skin.

3. I have been using Ponds Cream/Lotion to my neck.  Every cleansing and moisturizing session should include the neck. My neck is whiter than my face. :D I love the Ponds Cream/lotion. It leaves my neck so moisturized. 

4. I have problematic whiteheads before. I have been using Tretinoin Gel (Retin-A, Atralin, Renova, Avita, Altinac) for 3 months and it is really effective. My nose is now free from white heads. Though i have been using tretinoin for months  i still experience some peeling.

5..  And finally, i am using petroleum jelly  to moisturize my lips before going to sleep. I never experienced dry lips when  I'm on petroleum jelly.