Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Rimmel Sweet Stuff Lipstick Review (Sweet Fruity Lipstick)

 I purchased Rimmel Sweet Stuff Lipstick  online for only $3.00. So cheap right?
Rimmel Sweet stuff lipstick 200 is a pink lipstick.  I was surprised of the sweet smell and the yummy strawberry taste. It is so wonderful. 

Wearing Rimmel Sweet stuff lipstick 200


I love the gloss! It feels very light on my lips.



 This lipstick is glittery. It glides on easily.


Two Swipes


Rimmel Sweet Stuff Lipstick 200


I like it because... Great fruity taste and wonderful scent!
                            The lovely glossy, glittery pink color
Very moisturizing
Nice addition for my lipstick collection

Cons: Some might not like the strong scent
Not long wearing