Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Shifted To Oral Ishigaki Glutathione Advanced Ultrawhite

I will rest for now doing IV glutathione shots. My veins are tired.  I'm on my second bottle of Ishigaki L-Glutathione Advanced  Ultrawhite bottle.  Ishigaki L-Glutathione  is one of the cheapest oral glutathione supplement in the market. As a supplement you can take Ishigaki Glutathione Advanced  Ultrawhite one capsule/day and for skin whitening 2 capsules/day.

  I received my order after 24 hours, Ishigaki L-Glutathione Advanced  Ultrawhite +  freebies (Nevlin Face Soap and Facial Toner) from Cheska's Store! Thanks Ms. Myla! :)

Price: ₱700.00 from Shopperzville.multiply.com

INGREDIENTS:
L-Glutathione Tri-PeptidE
L-Glutamic Acid 200mG
Glycine 200mG
L-Cysteine 200mg
L-Glutathione BoosteR
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 200mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mG
L-Methionine 100mg
Ascorbic Acid 50mg
Other Ingredients: kosher Gelatin Capsule,Cellulose,Magnesium Stearate

Manufactured By
Sci Chem Lab 5927 Geiger Court, Carlsbad, CA.
                                  JAPAN FORMULA                              

                 
I will write a review of Oral  Ishigaki L-Glutathione Advanced  Ultrawhite after my 5th bottle.



                                        

5 comments:

  1. Hi i will write a review after 10th bottle. Nakaka 5 palang kasi ako. Nagstop ako nung January den continue naman. I'm taking ishigaki twice a day pala.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. effective ba yan for morena skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anong na nangyari???

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤