Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blue Glittery Nails + My New Cosmetics Stuffs

It's my nail day. :)
And my first time to try blue nail polish.


Liang Mei Nail Polish Blue and Liang Mei Nail Polish Colorless with Glitters


                                                    
Liang Mei Nail polish is not so known brand.
I love their colors specially the glittery polish but their nail polish peels off so easily!

Anyways here are my new Cosmetic Stuffs..........
  

Ecotools Eye Brushes (I'm super excited to try these brushes). By the way I'm thinking to buy the ecotools blush brushes or i will try other brands. Hmmmm...
        
And

Ever Bilena Powder/Foundation, Nyx and Elf Lippies.
          
One of these lippies is for my super girl friend. She wants a super red lipstick. I will let her choose between the Nyx Chick Red and Nyx Electra. Both of these lippies are super Red!

I will write a review for these products soon! :)





8 comments:

  1. *O* I love your nails! Gorgeous! I can't wait to see your review on the brushes! Happy Holidays!

    I tagged you in a tag post :)
    http://baybiepreciouz.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-questions-tag.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is such a cheerful colour~

    Nice buys, I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    Thanks for following, and I'm following back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your nails are absolutely gorgeous and so long!!!! Completely in love with that blue, so pretty! Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool! love it :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue looks really good on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looooove blue nail polishes, I have some mini-collection) thank you for following, I follow you too!

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤