Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Covergirl Trushine Lipstick Peach 465 Review (Super Pretty Lipstick)


Wearing Covergirl  Trushine Lipstick Peach 465  and Milani Green Glamour Eye Pencil


Milani Green Glamour Eye Pencil Price: $2.00

I like this eyeliner. This is  a basic green eyeliner without shimmer or glitter. It glides on smooth and lasts well.


Price: $3.5
                                                                     
Another addition to my lippies collection, Covergirl Peach Lipstick 465:)
Sometimes i want my lips to be so natural. haha 
And i can achieve that look with  Covergirl Peach Lipstick 465. 
This lipstick is best for ladies with warm toned skin. 
It is very nice peach to pink lipstick.
This lipstick is tasteless and scent free.




It looks so natural on me. :)



 I love it so much! Looks so pretty. :) 


3rd picture (with flash)




It looks so natural on me. :)

Pros: I definitely love the natural color
      So soft Creamy and glossy 
I really love the shine
This lipstick is also moisturizing

Cons: The staying power is not so great (but still i love it!)
This is not available locally


I  recommend this lipstick for ladies who want to achieve a natural looking lips.