Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Christmas Wish List ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Nikon CoolPix P500


I need a super zoom camera. I want a quality pictures. I want to buy this as a gift for myself (thinking).


Miracle  Paris Perfume by Lancome
My all time favorite perfume. I miss the flower scent. I don't want to buy this perfume for now! So Mommmmmmm.. Can you hear me? :D

Makeup Case
  Unconsciously, my makeup collection is increasing. haha. I badly need this! :)



Mac Makeup Brushes

     I don't have a complete set of applicators. I want these brushes!

That's it. :) I'm not gonna include other branded clothes/perfume (Chanel, LV, etc) We all know that those are all time wanted wish list. haha
What's on your Christmas wishlist?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤