Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion Review


Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion SPF 50+


Whether indoor or outdoor we need to use sunscreen to protect our skin. Sunscreen prevents aging caused by UV rAys. I started using sunscreen  when i was 20. I am inlove to Neutrogena sunscreens. I am using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion when outdoors and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock when indoors.  I am picky when it comes to sunscreen and i only trust Neutrogena.

My Skin: Normal to Oily Skin
              Prone to whiteheads/milias

                                                   30ml, Mall Price: ₱460.00


From The Box:

Superior ultra-lightweight protection lotion against UV and environmental aggressors for healthy, beautifully radiant skin. With breakthrough Helioplex that works like an invisible shield for skin by effectively blocking out harmful UVA/UVB rays and helping neutralize free radical damage. Skin is provided with superior protection against darkening and signs of premature aging. Fluid texture to give you fresh, ultra light feel. Combined with Dry Touch Technology for a non-oily and non-sticky texture, you can spread it on smoothly to a clean and non-shiny finish.

Dermatologist tested, PABA-free, oil-free, does not clog pores.



                                                
                                                    Milk Like Texture
                                     
                                    

I love this sunblock because it dries out easily as if i did not apply anything at all. It creates a powdery finish. It doesn't create an excessive shine. I  do only 2-3 drops which are enough for my face. :) It doesn't cause any reaction to me even it contains alcohol.





Pros:
It doesnt irritate my skin
Doesn't clog pores
Doesn't cause acne breakout
I am using this as a primer. It leaves a super smooth skin.
Super ultra light weight
No sticky or greasy feeling
No White Cast
Dries quicky


Cons:
It contains alcohol. I would not recommend this product if you have a very sensitive skin.
It is kinda pricey for a little bottle that is why i'm using it when going out only (i rarely go out). haha


Overall: I'm satisfied. It gives a sufficient protection.
I will definitely repurchase!












No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤