I woke up today and realized that my fingernails look so dirty and ugly. haha. I rushed into my Moms room and checked her cabinet for nail polish. I found this pretty glittery gray nail polish. :) I love glittery nail polish. Its my first time to use gray nail polish. My nails look so pretty. I'm starting to love nail polish/art. I will buy a nail art kit next week. I'm so excited!
|Liang Mei Nail Polish|
Change topic.. haha.. Here is my review of my super love Sunblock!
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ (Mall Price: 589 for 80ml)
I'm inlove with this sunblock. I am using this product when indoors and Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Waterlight Lotion when outdoors. I have been using this product for more than a year. I only use Neutrogena Sunblock on my face and neck.
It can make the skin whiter after few minutes of application. You can apply a powder to neutralize the whiteness.
Scent: The scent of this sunblock is a little bit strong but goes away after few minutes of application.
Why i love it?
▪ Though this sunblock is creamy it doesn't leave a white cast on my skin.
▪ It is light in texture, absorbs quickly and leaves a dry touch to my skin.
▪ Non Comedogenic (wont clog pores). It doesn't cause a breakout.
▪ I love the moisturizing effect (Best for dry skin).
▪ It took me 4 months to consume the tube (small amount is enough for face and neck). :)
▪ Oil free and PABA free
▪ Water Proof and Sweat Proof
▪ It makes me look shiny sometimes (i have a normal to oily skin) . It is best to use with mineral powder when going out.
▪ It contains dimethicone. This might cause breakout to people who are sensitive to silicone.
Overall: I love this product and will love this product forever. :)
I recommend this product to those with dry and combination skin.
It Provides adequate protection!
Let us stay protected from the sun. :)