Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rimmel London Moisture Lipstic, Maybelline Expert Eyeshadow/Blush On and L'oreal Microliner Review

I'm a newbie to extreme makeups so please forgive my novice work. :)
I'm so excited to try these cosmetics  and here are my reviews.
 

I'm wearing
Eyes: Maybelline Expert Eyes  Eyeshadow  Autumn Mist/Brume
L'Oreal Sensitive Gentle Building Mascara (I will write a separate review for this product)
L'oreal Microliner Ultra Fine  Lining Pencil
Cheeks: Maybelline Expert Wear Apricot Flush
 Lips: Rimmel Rich Moisture Lipstick 302 Fudge Brownie
Foundation: Ever Bilena Mousse Matte Foundation (I will write a separate review for this product)
PS: I did not use eyelash curler. My eyelash curler just broke. I will write a separate review for L'Oreal mascara soon.

 


1.
L'oreal Microliner Ultra Fine  Lining Pencil Dark Point (Price $8.00)
  This is a thin eyeliner. This eyeliner is so skinny.
Opthalmologist tested
Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lense wearers
I like it because it gives fine line.
Very smooth and very easy to use
The staying power is so great! It lasted all day.

Con: So hard to sharpen the tip of the pencil. It breaks off.


2.
Maybelline Expert Wear Apricot Flush (Price : $4.00)


Label: * oil free * won't clog pores  
*dermatologist tested  
* stay-true cheek color that doesn't fade or change 
 * silky-smooth texture blends easily and wears evenly

This blushon is a peachy/orangy shade with a hint of golden shimmer. 
The powder is so fine.
It acts more of a bronzer than a blush on my skin. 
I love the texture it gives. 
It makes my cheeks appear very smooth.
Very buttery smooth and super pigmented (so you have to be very easy to pick up on your brush)
No scent
The staying power is just fine (4-5hours) 
Comes with an applicator (Not so good applicator)
 
Overall: This product works great but Apricot shade is best for darker skintones


3.
Maybelline Expert Eyes  Eyeshadow  Autumn Mist/Brume (Price: $4.00)
1. Pinkish 2. Gray 3. Dark Brown


 I blend the number 1 and 2. It is so nice. 
It created a beautiful glittery gray shade (Nice highlighting)
The silky powder glides on smoothly
This is hypoallergenic
The staying power of this eyeshadow is so great (more than 8 hours!)
With a soft tapered-tip applicator 
I'm not fun of eyeshadows but i super love this eyeshadow. 
I will definitely purchase the other shades of Maybelline expert eyes!


And for Finale.. haha
Rimmel Rich Moisture Lipstick 302 Fudge Brownie (Price: $3.00)




 This is a nice brown golden  glittery lipstick.
Sometimes it looks a little bit red
This lipstick is creamy and quite moisturizing.
With not so strong smell and taste
It is flattering on many skin tones.
It looks good on me. It compliments my skin color. :)
I  tried other brown lipstick and they dont compliment on my skin but this lipstick looks so nice on me! 

Cons: Glittery but not so glossy.
Not available locally


   Overall: Nice Lipstick! Nice addition to my collection.
I wanna try the other shades of Rimmel moisture lippies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤