Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

What A Sweet Day and My New Cosmetics :)

I woke up today with these stuffs outside my room,  a top and my super love Neutrogena sunblock from my Mom.
Aww.. You're so sweet Mom.. ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

I will write a review of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock this Week :)

                                
Here are my new Eyeshadow Cosmetics. I'm not eyeshadow lover but will try my best to love it and learn the techniques of the right application. :)


ALMAY
All were labeled Long Lasting and Hypo-Allergenic EyeColor
With not so strong scent
With applicator



                                               
N.Y.C. Liberty Celebration Eyeshadow

This is unscented pink eyeshadow

No Applicator









Here are my new  Foundation Cosmetics of Maybelline

Shades of You Compact Creme Makeup

 Right side is Ecru shade and Left side is Cocoa/Cacao shade
Cocoa/cacao is too dark for me.
With applicator in the bottom of Compartment (Sorry,,..I forgot to take a photo)

Label: 100% Oil Free Compact Creme Make-Up


The Cocoa is too dark for me but i will use it for some experimentation (Tan Look try out. haha).


That's all for now. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely make up!

    http://romancereader-riya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top ^^
    and i love your new shadows :)
    cant wait to see swatches and reviews.

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤