Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set Review



And because i now love eating makeups i should start collecting makeup accesories specially brushes. :D

This is my first time to purchase Ecotools product. Ecotools is one of the brands that produces eco-friendly makeup brushes. I purchased Ecotools 6 Piece Eye Brush Set  from ebay for only ₱520.00! So cheap right?


1. Large eye brush (Blend) 2. Highligh 3. Crease 4.Shade 5. Smudge

 Ecotools confused me a bit. It is labelled 6 piece eye brush set but i has only 5 brushes. It took me a little while to figure out that the 6th piece is the travel case. :)

Label:
This Earth-Friendly Set Shows Respect For Planet 

* Handles made from bamboo, a highly sustainable plant
* 100% cruelty free, soft taklon bristles.
* Recycled aluminum ferrules

* Natural Cotton and hemp travel case

* Reusable storage pouch



The Brushes


1.
Large eye brush- for applying and blending the shadows.


2.

Angled Crease Brush-  It has been designed to softly apply color to the crease for definition. Honestly, I don't know how to use this brush. It is a  bit too big for crease area.


3.
Shade Brush- This brush is  a little bit small. It is perfect for applying lid color.


4.
Highlighting Brush- this is perfect for highlighting the bone and inner corners of the eye. I am using this brush for blending.


5.
Smudge Brush- This is for creating a smoky look. I am using this as a concealer brush. :D


Why i love it?
The brushes are super soft
They pick up the powder well
The cheap price!
Doesn't shed
It comes with the case which is great for travel
Eco friendly


Con:
Some may not like the shorter handles.


OVERALL:
I love these brushes!
These brushes are great for beginner.
I recommend these brushes if you are looking for a good travel brushes.

Will i buy again other ecotools brushes?  I've been eyeing the ecotools kabuki brush. :)


By the way before i end this post. 
Here is my New Year super glittery nail polish. :D

Happy New Year Everyone! Wishing you all Amazing Full of Love and Happiness!









14 comments:

  1. I'm in need of new eye brushes and this set seems really good. I have the other Ecotool brush set and it's amazing! Happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thank you so much for this nice review..I've been thinking of purchasing ecotools brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year :) Yay on new brushes! I love when I get new make-up stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your really kind comment on my blog :D

    amazing collections! hope i can have one lol, btw happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love collecting makeup brushes, but I don't have any Ecotools brushes yet.. I've been meaning to get a set though, as well as the kabuki brush.. :) Loving your glittery nail polish btw.

    Happy new year! Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog. Following you now.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for commenting on my blog and following me! i always see these ecotool brushes when i'm at cvs or a drugstore but i never really thought to buy them! thanks for your post. and i love your nail color!

    www.sparklethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have heard of this brand before and they sure seem wonderful. ive only been familiar with sigma as theyre the more popular one =) will wait for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the review, so interesting!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will try these soon. :)

    Please join my blog giveaway if you have time :)
    http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

    ReplyDelete
  10. They seem nice... I'll try them

    Andy

    www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the brushes look great. thanks for the review :)
    Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGOSH i've actually be watching these ecotool brushes on ebay! Phew you gave a good review- I'm so going to get them now thanks! :D xx misstea & co.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to get myself a decent brush set, this looks good!

    Just started a beauty/fashion blog hop! come and join in

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤