Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick Electra Review (Red Lipstick)

                 
I purchased two NYX lipsticks (Chick Red and Electra) 2 weeks ago from ebay.
Here is the store http://myworld.ebay.ph/windzdee

And  I like the electra more. :D

Here is my review for NYX Round Lipstick Electra

Price: 150.00 from http://myworld.ebay.ph/windzdee
Left Photos: Without Flash   Right Photo: With Flash
   
NYX Electra is a bright, true red and very pigmented lipstick.
It looks a little bit orange.
The staying power is fine (3-4 hours)
The scent is not that strong. It's not annoying at all.
It is creamy and very moisturizing.
Doesn't dry my lips
The prize is so cheap!

Single Swipe



Why i love it? It suits my skin very well and brightens up my face.
And OMG! The price is so cheap!


Cons: It melts so easily! I left my NYX chic red near my laptop and the top of the lipstick melted. :(
It bleeds a bit

OVERALL: I recommend this lipstick for those who love dramatic red lipstick! :)


That's all for now. I still have a lot of lippies to review. :)





10 comments:

  1. thankyou for review, dear!
    anyway check out mine if you have a chance, thankyou sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lipstick is too red for me but it look good on you!! :)
    I knew you've made a comment on my blog but I dun know why I can't see it :( sorry that I can't reply you

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love these type of lipstick too. really brightens the face. But since it's sort of orangy, it's perfect for this year as the color of the year is tangerine tango! :)

    http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me! I am now following you back dear! ^_^ I like how red is in again- sometimes I do not feel bold enough to wear it- it changes an outfit so much! O.o By the way- i am a big hello kitty fan too! I am going to do a hello kitty blog post next week! If you do one next week I can put a link to your blog in mine! Let me know dear!


    God bless,
    christine
    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the red shade! it looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lipstick is so beautiful and looks wonderful on your lovely lips ! :)
    You're invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great shade of lipstick. Looks good on you :) Followed you.

    http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg... You have one of the prettiest eye-shapes ever! Gah so jelly! x3

    Thanks for following me darling, definitly following you back, your blog is too cute!
    <3
    --
    Hello~
    www.tiesofaffection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am totally addicted to red lipstic!La Folie 

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤