Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Revlon Super Lustrous- Love That Red and Tarte Glistening Powder Review (Gift from Sis Allen) + Winnings :)

                                                                                
I received a lot of Stuffs from my December winnings and i will blog it soon. :)

Last week i received a beautiful gift from a kikay friend Sis Allen.

She sent me cosmetics, hair accessory and a top ( super ♥ it). :)

Here are the first 2 cosmetics from Sis Allen




                       Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Love That Red

                                                                                      
                                  
Revlon Super Lustrous (Love That Red) is a bright true red lipstick.
No Scent!
Not so pigmented compared to other Red Lipstick
It doesn't cause my lips to dry, not moisturizing though.
The staying power is just fine.





Why I love it? It looks so classic and elegant.
It brightens my face.
Makes my teeth whiter


Tarte Sugar Daddy Glistening Powder



Tarte Glistening Powder is a fine loss powder.
It gives a nice shimmer. :)
The shade is peachy bronze.
The scent is just fine.
It can be use as an eyeshadow and as a body powder.

I used it on my cheek.
Here is the pic..
                                                                                      
A nice cheek highlighter and bronzer
I also used it on my body. I mixed it with lotion. Instant shimmer lotion :)

                                                   
Thank you so much sis Allen! :)

By the way.....
I won again! :D
I received the prize from Ms. Andrea of http://shimmerjjang.tumblr.com/ last week.

I won the Luview MegaGiveaway Last Month!

Here are the prizes...

Thank you so much Ms. Andrea and Luview Cosmetics!


Will review these products nextweek :)