Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Luview Crystal Cover BB Cream (Light Beige) Review

What a February! Now i am experiencing pimple breakout on my nose. And this BB cream from Luview saved me! I will be reviewing a product
from Luview Cosmetics
Luview is a Korean brand. By the way this cream is a winning prize from Luview Cosmetics December Mega GiveAway. :)

Luview Crystal cover BB cream Light Beige (Price: $25.20)

I'm not fond of creamy covering cosmetics because i have an oily/combination skin. I hate that oily feeling. It's my first time to use a BB cream and i was overjoyed with this product. Anyway the bottle comes in a box. I'm so sorry, i wasn't able to take photo of the box. I misplaced the box. This bottle has a safety seal (i misplaced the seal) and in a hygienic pump. The packaging is great!

                                                          
From The Bottle:

UV Protecting SPF30
Whitening
Wrinkle Improvement


               
This is the functionality BB cream completing for splendidly shining Crystal skin.


Crystal BB
The jewelry ingredients in crystal, pearl amethyst etc,. provide the skin vitality and maintain clear skintone to complete in shining skin.

Perfect Cover
Without stickiness, it has moisturized application, outstanding adhesiveness, and even more perfect covering power to generate  the  spotless and splendid skin tone.

Skin Soothing Effect
11 vegetable tea ingredients protect the skin from the outside ingredients and provide the soothing effect.

How to use
At the final stage of the skin care, take appropriate volume and apply for light pounding. Sun block maintenance and foundation are not required to use separately.


I super like this BB Cream because it doesn't make me feel oily.

Here are my pictures with Luview BB Crystal Cover Cream
My Naked Face. SPOT my Pimple! haha

After



 Oh Yes! This BB cream is perfect for covering my pimple without making me feel heavy and oily.
I did not apply anything (moisturizer, powder etc)before and after putting it on.
                                                                       
                                                              
    It made my skin more shiny. I touched my face and i was amazed! Still Not Oily!

                            Applying a little amount of cream is enough


The cream is a bit pinkish in actual.
The scent is a bit strong but did not bother me at all.

Why I love it?
Perfect for covering my mild pimple scars! (I don’t have a problematic pimple scars, I rarely breakout)
It is moisturizing
I love the shiny, glowing effect without making my skin oily.
The UV protection (SFP30)!
It doesn’t create a cakey effect.
No ghost white like effect.
It blends so well and matched my skin tone.

Con
Not available locally

Overall:
Luview BB Crystal Cover Cream  is a great product that provides a moderate coverage .
If you are looking for an everyday BB cream that will make your skin shiny and glowing without making you feel heavy I recommend this product!
 If you need a higher coverage for extreme pimple/scars you can go for other creams/foundation.

                                                   Check this product -------> Luview Crystal Cover BB Cream   
                                                                                           or 
                                                                   Visit their page ----->  Luview FaceBook Page
              
               I will write a review for Luview One-Touch Brush Sun Powder soon.
                                                    Thanks Luview!