Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

NYX Matte Lipstick Shocking Pink Review


I have a new great addition to my lipstick collection.
My super buddy Marga picked this shade. :D


Here is the lipstick..

Nyx Matte Lipstick Shocking Pink

Price Range: ₱270-₱350
from Windzee Store http://myworld.ebay.ph/windzdee



If you are looking for a  barbie like shade, this is a good lipstick for you.
This is super bright pink!
It looks purple sometimes.
The packaging is plastic and it  looks descent.
 The packaging is better than the Nyx Round Lipstick.
It is tasteless.
The scent is not so strong.


The pigment is so bright.
It is one of those head turning lipsticks.

Here are my pictures with NYX shocking pink lipstick...

 

 
Why I Love it?
It feels so light but the pigment is so bright and rich
This is a matte but it wasn't so drying
The price is so cheap
The staying power is fine and will survive a drink
Does not smudge 


Con:
Still not available in local malls


Overall:
I recommend this lipstick for Matte Lovers!
Will definitely repurchase!