Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Toric Magic 2 Lense Violet Review (Violet Lens)


Last week i received a mail from E-Circlelens.net.
They sent me pair of contact lenses for review.
Let me give you some facts about E-Circlelens.
E-circlelens.net is based in Korea. 
All contact lenses which e-circlelens.com distribute are authorized by KFDA(Korea Food and Drug Administration).
I like the variety of lenses they offered. They have a very friendly customer service. :)
You can visit their website at  http://www.e-circlelens.net


Here is the package...




Super Secure Packaging :)


And because of astigmatism, they ask me to choose from the toric designs.
I will be reviewing Toric 2 Magic Violet.

The lenses..........



They included a lens case. Thank you E-circleLens! :)


Diameter: 14.0
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6
Life Span: 1 year
Price:  $63

Their lenses are bit pricey compared to other but i definitely guarantee that the product and the service are high in quality. :D

Eyes Shots

ONE EYE WITH LENS

With Flash



Without Flash


BOTH EYES WITH LENSES

With Flash



Without Flash



Why i Love ♥ it?
So comfortable and doesn't feel weird.
I like the design.
It's not so dramatic when outside (with outdoor light).

Con
 Not available in the Philippines

♥Comfort ♥ 4.5
♥Color and Design♥ 5 
♥Enlargement♥ 3  (This lens is 14mm Diameter only)
Service feedback 5

Overall: I love these lenses so much. I will definitely use it more often :) 


FACE SHOTS


 With Camera Flash

Photobucket

          It looks so dramatic when i took the photo inside my dark room with the camera flash.


Without Flash

 (I took these photos near the window and outside the house)

They are dark when outside which i like.

Photobucket 



Photobucket


This review is sponsored by E-Circlelense.net. Thank you E-Circlelens.net.
Like their page ---->  E-Circlelense Facebook Page 
 
I will be reviewing doll eye contact lenses soon. :)




10 comments:

  1. very thanks for your comment!!!!
    woow beautiful photos!!! so cool!!

    greetings!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color. Really look so good!
    I follow you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great on you especially with your headband!
    i am afraid the price is a little steep for color contacts. they sure seem to provide good service, though.
    i love 14.00 - 14.2 mm diameters in lenses. anything bigger than that looks weird and eventually feel uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really nice lenses ^-^
    Following you too sweetie ♥
    Thanks for your visit ♥
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, your eyes look bigger. It's so nice! By the way, I just followed your blog. Thank you for following mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that lens too, in green and blue, and I realy love it because it makes my eyes bigger but natural :) I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this lenses are amazing! the violet colour is so intense!!!!><
    lots of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome!!! :) i love the color, they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤