Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Firmooo Glasses Review (Free Glasses for Bloggers) + Photo Craze








Two weeks ago while browsing facebook an advertisement appeared on the sidebar. 
The advertisement is offering a free eyeglasses for bloggers.
The company that is offering the free glasses is Firmoo Optical.
Here is the site --> http://bloggerfreegifts.blogspot.com/

 I received the eyeglasses in less than 2 weeks.

Here is my new eyeglasses

I super like my new glasses. So cute!
Firmoo sent me a graded lenses. :)
I love the designs of Firmoo opticals specially their sunglasses
.
About my glasses:
The frame is plastic.
The nosepad is plastic.
Price: $54. So cheap right?
I also like the quality of their glasses for $54.

Thank you Patrick and Firmoo for letting me review  these glasses :)

About Firmoo:

Firmoo.com is the emerging global online optical store of prescription eyeglasses and prescription sunglasses. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. 

Check firmoo now--> http://www.firmoo.com

Here are my pictures wearing my new glasses  from Firmoo 
(Camera Craze- Camera Playing:D)



















7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you did a review on them; I was actually just looking at Firmoo yesterday, but I hadn't heard much about them.

    The glasses are cute on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Glasses.. I have almost the same glasses... but you look great in these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute glasses! I'm going to have to check that company out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this the justin bieber one? haha i got mine too in 1 week. i got two from them and i will show them on my blog too =) im jealous coz you got these. i saw them a day later when i have already ordered mine. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet in those glasses !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤