Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

GEO PRINCESS MIMI GREY (15MM) Review


 I'm super excited for this review.

I received another Geo lenses from Geocolouredlenses.Com .
It took less than two weeks to arrive from Malaysia to Philippines.


Here are the lenses

GEO PRINCESS MIMI GREY 

This is my second 15mm lenses.


For the second time Geocolouredlenses included  a free lens case :) Yehhy! Thank you!

Power Range: 0.00~-6.00
Diameter: 15.0mm
Base Curve Radius: 8.60mm
Water Content: 38~42%
Duration: 1 year disposable
Price: $23.50

I was so excited to try the lenses. After opening the bottle i soaked the lenses for only 30 minutes and tried it, my eyes feel not comfortable.
 Remember to soak the lens in solutions for at least 8 hours before wearing to avoid discomfort.


The next day me and my cousin took pictures (super excited because i love grey lenses).

Accidentally i put the lenses inside out/inverted!
I realized that it is inverted while editing the photos.
It doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. weird..
And I have to repeat taking pictures!

Here are my pictures with the lenses on

With Flash


 Without Flash


 The difference in size is very obvious. Right?


Without Flash 
 
With Flash

This lens is so intense! 
They have a very pretty grey, bluish design.
The black ring is very noticeable.



WITH FLASH




WITHOUT FLASH








































































Photobucket



♥Comfort ♥ 5 (I do not feel any discomfort with these lenses)
♥Color and Design♥ 5 ( The color of this lens is bluish grey.  I like the limbal ring which draws attention to the pupil)
Enlargement5
Service feedback 5 (Geocolouredlenses.com Customer Service is  friendly and super fast)


Overall: 
Even they are 15mm they still don't look freaky.
 If you are looking for an intense lens i recommend this!
Great for camwhore! :)






Princess Mimi Series comes in 4 different colors. Check it now at Geocolouredlenses.Com

Geocoulouredenses offer FREE standard international shipping on all orders 1-5 pairs and FREE express international shipping on all orders 6 pairs and above.
You can use the code: MISSABEGAILA for a 10% discount
                                               
              
Before i end this post i want to share my pictures wearing the inverted lenses! LMAO! :D
I should be more careful next time :D



Check my ---> Geo Grang Grang Choco Review




This review is sponsored by geocolouredlenses.com.