Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

I Love Summer Shopping! :)

My mom and i came to Manila last March 23 for my admission examination. 
I'm going back to School this June and i am very excited. 
I will be taking up shhshhhh. It's about hacking human ehemm. haha

We stayed at the Pearl Manila Hotel.
If you are looking for an affordable hotel i recommend this hotel.
Because of the ongoing promo it only costs  $380 (P 16,500) for 2 rooms (Junior Suite), 3 nights stay at The Pearl Manila Hotel.

Here is the room. The room is super clean!
The bedroom, bathroom, linens and towels were fresh and clean.
There is a vault combination lock where you can keep important things.


View from the window (14th floor)


Swimming pool on 9th floor.




Daily Newspaper outside the door every morning

They have a very friendly staffs! 
Check this hotel at http://www.pearlmanila.com.ph/

The most exciting part. The shopping.......
Mom did an extreme shopping and i did just enough shopping.
I don't have the right yet to overshop. haha


With my super friend Bevs, me (yah i know i'm super skinny and i'm working on it) and my mom. :D

Got these super cute Folded and Hung stuffs from my Mom. Thanks Ma! :)

1. Pretty hat! Perfect this summer 2.  My first pair of tankini (looks so gorgeous in actual) 3. Animal print glasses


New Bags for Me! :)







I super like this Jovanni bag. :)  This bag costs 1,400 pesos. It's on sale, that's why i grab it immediately . :D


Let's continue shopping


I super love Zara specially their cardigans. I just picked these clothes without checking the sizes.
I picked the wrong size. I should pick the small. They are medium but still look good on me.




1. Ruffled top and high waist short 2. Animal print ruffled top and animal print belt 3. Green loose top

I have been looking for that leopard print ruffled top. Finally i have it!




This wedge is super cheap but super pretty. It only costs 900 pesos! I got this from mall of asia. 
I forgot the name of the store.



My fave among my summer purchases. I love acid washed jeans! :)


I have been looking for Forever 21! Finally i found F21 at SM Megamall



1. High waist shorts 2. Ruffled Top 3. Loose Top 4. Tank Tops





I found this store at NAIA. I love flipflops! I am flipflop girl! haha I purchased 2 pairs of Havaianas :)


But still i feel a bit sad, i did not see any topshop and H&M stores! I have a very limited time to do mall hopping.

I received my online order.
Here are my 2 new pairs of bikinis :)







My Bratty Baby Girl is ready to hit the beach! hahaha



with my Bestfriend hahaha
We are so ready for summer. How about you? Are you ready for summer?