Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Loving Summer + Photos (Philippines Summer)



It's been crazy hot here in the Philippines
Summer will not be that complete without going to the beach to expose some skin wearing swim suits!
 And before you enjoy exposing to the sun do not forget to use sunblock.
 I only trust...


Dermplus
I am using this sunblock for my body(neck,legs, back etc)when going to the beach

and i'm using Neutrogena Ultrasheer Dry touch Sun Block for my face.

Be sure to apply sunblock 15-30 minutes before sun exposure.

Here are my pictures/beach suits



Folded and Hung Leopard tankini and Folded and Hung Leopard Sunglasses







Folded and Hung Hat :)


Forever 21 High Waisted Shorts




Unbranded Orange Monikini







 
Kayaking for the First Time


I still have 3 pairs of unworn Bikinis,  i want to wear all  my new bikinis for this summer. :D
I'm still hoping for another summer trip.

3 comments:

  1. Club Punta Fuego will be having its 3rd Sunset Run on May 12,2012 in Nasugbu, Batangas.
    We'll be giving away free Dermplus Sunblock SPF 35 (Unscented) and SPF 80 during the event.
    See you!

    Follow us on twitter.
    twitter.com/DermplusPh


    Mafi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I found this lovely Oasap women’s high street fashion store and would like to invite you to join its Fashion Hunter Program where you can get freebies in exchange a post on your blog.
    PS: If you join through this invite and approved to be Oasap Fashion Hunter, I’ll get $8 cash credit. You can invite your friends and get money too. Join Now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, nice if is summer Philippines, here is so cold now lol
    nice photos! :3
    http://isabelaasuka.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤