Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens from Lensvillage.Com Review


 Two weeks ago I received new lenses from Lensvillage.com!
Thank you Florence!

This is my 3rd grey lens. I ♥ grey lenses.
Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens
Lensvillage.com included lens case. Thank you! :)





                                                                   Life Span : 1 Year
B.C : 8.6mm
Available in powers from 0.00 to -10.00 
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Origin : South Korea 
Price: $19.50
This model is manufactured by Dueba and labelled under DollyEye watermark.

                                 Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lenses is a very natural looking lenses.
                                                           The color is bluish and a bit green.

                                                                         WITHOUT FLASH
                                                                           
                                                                         WITH FLASH
   Made my eyes look big :D


I really like the darker grey outer ring and the brown small middle ring.


More pictures :D

WITHOUT FLASH




WITH FLASH




Photobucket

♥Comfort ♥ 5 (These lenses are very comfortable. No discomfort at all!)
♥Color and Design♥ 5 ( The color of this lens is bluish grey and a bit green. I love the ring design. The outer ring is dark grey not black which i like. It looks realistic. It blends with my darkbrown eyes.
Enlargement5 (This is 14.5 mm. It gives a decent enlargement  while being natural.)
Service feedback 5 (They have very fast and friendly customer service. Actually all of the companies i work with have a friendly customer service. :D)

Overall: If your are looking for a grey lens that will make your eyes huge while being so natural i recommend  Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens .


Check Puffy Puffy 3 Tones Grey Lens! now at Lensvillage.Com Lensvillage.com!
 Lensvillage offers large variety of lenses.
Visit and like their facebook page --->Lensvillage.com 

6 comments:

  1. looks great on you! :)

    anyway, please join my blog giveaway if you haven't yet!

    LBD and Onesies x Firmoo.com Summer Giveaway! (Open Internationally)

    -Mish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my last post! and sorry for my late answer (_ _);
    I was very happy about it, and if you want/have time, please check out my new blog entry! THANKS SO MUCH <3

    thanks for following me! i followed you back now!
    you are cute! :)


    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤