Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ever Bilena Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Gel Review

Finally found my time to blog.
It's been a busy couple of months!
Summer  is over and now Im so excited for school. :)
I want to share towith you ladies my new found love.
A cheek and lip stain gel! :)
I love liquid/gel blush and i hate powder blush.
Cheek stains/gels always give a natural finish.

I have a pale looking skin. I can't go out without putting a cheek blush or a lipstick/tint to brighten my face.


Here is my new found love...

Ever Bilena Kiss Me Lip and Cheek Gel

Price: ₱ 250.00

Comes in a bottle with pump.




                                                            The consistency is more gel like.
                                                                  The color is berry red.
                                                         I love the sweet scent of this tint. :)


                                       Its a bit pinky that when layered will create a deeper red.


Why i love it?

For cheeks: It gives a natural glow. 
                    I  actually achieve a bright color that i like on my cheek

For Lips: It doesn't dry out my lips or settle into the lines of lips.

Staying power:The staying power is just fine (3-4hours)

The stain is a gel that has a nice drying time so you don't get streaks while blending.
 The price is sowww cheap! :)

      Con: Its a bit messy (No applicator). 
You can use a lip applicator if you are going to use it as a lipstain.
                                 

Here are my pictures wearing Ever Bilena Kiss Me cheek and lip gel..








                         I only apply one layer on my cheeks and two layers on my lips.
It gives a deeper red color on my lips.

Overall: I recommend this cheek and lip stain if you love minimal makeup. 
It gives a great subtle color to the lips/cheek.
I love this gel so much! I will definitely repurchase.


And because i'm going back to school i'm spending alot on my clothes not for beautifying products.haha
Here are some of my new found love from Maybelline.
 I will write a review for these lippies soon :)


6 comments:

  1. It looks really nice and natural! I have never tried cheek/lip stains before but I think I'll give it a go ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been gone for a loooong time!

    I hope you still find time to blog when you're in school. I heard med life is uber uber busy.

    Anyway, I use this tint too. EVERYDAY, EVERY TIME I go out. I hope ever bilena will have an orangy version of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so so pretty! you look so gorgeous on them!! you look like a model! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very beautiful!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The amazing post about beauty products.I really like it and want share some other important beauty products where you can get huge beauty collection.

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤