Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wishtrend's Klairs Gentle Moist Aloe Gel Review

I have some products from Wishtrend.com that i want to share. 
Wishtrend.Com is an online store company based in Korea.
Wishtrend.com supply marketing, distribute, and network service on beauty, fashion, and entertainment brands.
I received a secured box package from Wishtrend.

Thank you Wishtrend.Com for sending these products!
I am a skin care junkie so I love testing out different things.





      The  Klairs Gentle Moist Aloe Gel
          Price: $ 10.99
           Volume: 100ml

Aloe Vera is best for natural skin care. It makes skin moisturised and fights with the aging process.

1. Moisturizing and Skin elasticity
The aloe vera extract moisturize and revitalize dull, damaged skin

2. Softer and smoother!
The sodium hyaluronate along with aloe vera help make softer, smoother skin

3. Pore management with Green tea extract!
The polyphenol catechin from the green tea control sebum secretion, contract pores, and provide whitening effects

4. Mild!
The mild texture and substances provide smooth texture and glossy skin




Ingredients:

Aloe vera
Anti-aging, moisturizing, calming, skin barrier revitalizing, and revitalization

 Sodium Hyaluronate
Protects the skin barrier, calms and moisturizes skin

 Green Tea extract
The polyphenol catechin from the green tea control sebum secretion, contract pores, and provide whitening effects

 Purslane extract
Skin purification, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidization functions, moisturizing, sebum control and anti-allergic effects

 Witch hazel extract
Anti-aging, anti-oxidization, and pore contraction functions


How to use:

Step 1.
Set a good amount on palms

Step 2.
Apply on necessary area and absorb it. Then, wash your face afer 15 min.
* Use 1-2 times weekly


 Product Review



The bottle is sealed with plastic for protection.




After 2 days of using  Klair Gentle Moist Aloe Gel  I had results immediately
I am using this product before i go to sleep.
The scent of this product is not so strong.
It is easily absorbed by the skin and not making my skin oily.
After removing it from my face, my face feel so smooth.
It really gives a refreshing feeling!
I recommend this product even if you have a sensitive or oily skin.


Service feedback 5 (They have very fast and friendly customer service)
Overall:  5 out of 5

Check this product now Wishtrend's Klairs Gentle Moist Aloe Gel

I also received Nature Holic products from Wishtrend. I will review these products soon.



Visit Wishtrend Facebook Page now https://www.facebook.com/WISHglobal

Again Thank you wishtrend!  

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I really love your blog :)

    outfit/feel so close♥blog
    bookface page

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me^^

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤