Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Ishigaki Glutathione Review + KB Glutathione Review

It took a long time for me to give a feedback to Ishigaki glutathione. Sorry guys! =)
Before i proceed to my review, Happy Christmas Everyone!




I have been using Ishigaki Advance Ultrawhite for 8 months. Ishigaki ultrawhite is in capsule form. 1 bottle of Ishigaki Ultrawhite contains 60 capsule(1000mg/capsule). It smells like a rotten egg (authentic ishigaki). I'm taking Ishigaki  glutathione twice a day morning and before going to sleep (30 minutes before/30 minutes after meal). I have tried the Ishigaki Plus for 2 months. What is the difference between Ishigaki plus and Ishigaki ultra? Ishigaki plus contains pure gluthathione (850 mg) while Ishigaki ultra contains 250mg glutathione booster (vitc, etc). While taking Ishigaki plus once a day i still continue the ishigaki ultra twice a day. I have a near  fair skin (pale white) before i started taking glutathione. The effect of ishigaki glutathione on me is  yellowish white skin. It does not create any drastic change on my skin. If you are looking for a super fast whitening stuffs i don't recommend Ishigaki glutathione. If you are patient enough and budget conscious, Ishigaki glutathione is a must try! Ishigaki glutahione is one of the cheapest glutathione in the market.




I also tried  KB Glutathione with rosehip oil. I took KB Glutathione while on ishigaki ultra. It gave me zits (big zits on my nose) and my period was late for 10 days! I think that was the purging effect of KB Glutathione but i will never buy KB glutathione again.

If you are planning to try Ishigaki products for skin whitening, i suggest  to take it with gluta boosters like grapeseed, fish oil or vit c. 

Why i love taking glutathione and other supplements? I am a medical student, exposed to stress and with poor sleep quality. I am very prone to aging and i don't want that to happen. LOL!  Glutathione can help slow the aging process, detoxify the body, and whiten the skin.  :) But still the best way to maintain a beautiful young looking skin is "healthy lifestyle".

NOTE: People can have different responses to drugs. 

I purchased Ishigaki glutathione from Shopperzville.

14 comments:

  1. OMG! I want it too!!! That looks pretty interesting!
    Following your blog now. Hoping you'll follow mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyouuuuu for sharing :D

    anyway, join my giveaway!
    win IDR50.000,- gift vouchers
    and get all stuffs with a half price! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaano po katagal bago magtake yung effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends sa body but usually may changes na after 3rd bottle.:)

      Delete
  4. So sa 1st bottle wla pbng changes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sound nice :D

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. im selling authentic ishigaki u can reach me tru my mobile number 09266119922.....im a legit reseller u can follow me in my ig and fb too....

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sis and ladies im selling AUTHENTIC ISHIGAKI CAPSULE IN 30'S AND 60'S u can reach me tru my mobile number 09266119922... u can also follow me in my IG and FB

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.facebook.com/agelessbeautypotions dito po nakakabili ng ishi at iba pang gluta oral at IV. Trusted ko to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm Selling ROYALE L-Gluta Power Capsules. BFAD and FDA Approved, HALAL, Superbrands Certified. There's a lot of GOOD REVIEWS regarding our product. Tinatake ko din to and within 3 weeks mapapansin mo talaga ung pag lighten and glow ng skin. Best recommended to take it with Vit.C

    CONTACT ME FOR ORDERS AND INQUIRIES: 0917-457-7227 or 0932-242-5484

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm selling original ishigaki sms/vibe me 09335211396
    Fb page:gorgeous meeh by cullenkeng

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤