Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

In2it Gel Blush Review

Hello guys!
I want to share my newest love. :)
The in2it gel blush
I am fan of tints. I just love tints because it gives me a natural blush.
I have been using this product for more than 3 months. I'm using in2it gel blush as a liptint.
It doesn't irritate my lips unlike other brand.

This is the first lip tint  ever that doesn't dry my lips out.













                                                                    PRICE: ₱ 250.00






                                               The scent and taste of this product is just fine. Not so strong.

As it claims, yes it is long lasting.
I am using the strawberry blush.
It gives a pinkish color on my lips.
This product is very easy to wear and easy to blend on my lips.
If you are not into super pink and just want to add some reddish color on your lips i recommend the Raspberry blush.
This product is also available with flock applicator.
I recommend the product with flock applicator instead of in2it tube for hygiene reason.


Here are my pictures wearing In2it Gel StrawBerry Blush








                                        I don't use this product on my cheek because it is hard to blend.
If you are fan of Jandi of boys over flower and wanting to achieve her red lips, In2it gel blush is a must try for you!

5 comments:

  1. We don´t have the brand over here but it looks fabulous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, thanks for the tip!:)
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc??????
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. its georgeous on you :D
    it looks very natural! >u< my favourite is 04 :D

    feel free to visit my new blog too :3
    rin-tastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you’re so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤