Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Get Vidal Sassoon at Sampleroom.ph

Look what I found in my mail today!

                                                    I've got a nice package from Sampleroom.ph :)

                                                                    What's Inside the package?





                            Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner Premium Base Care Series






About Vidal Sassoon Shampoo and Conditioner Premium Base Care Series

Vidal Sassoon Premium Base Care series moisturizes and infuses each hair strand with elasticity to reduce frizz and enable effortlessly lifted styles.

RTB / Technology:
-           Amino Salon Essence - Deeply penetrates into hair and targets and helps repair the most damaged parts of hair
-           Dual Surfactant Formula - Enables deep  moisturization of every strand of hair –  for  hair that’s manageable and easy to style

How to Use: Apply to hair and gently work up lather without rubbing the hair strand against each other.

Shampoo:
Full size: 190ml/ 480ml
Price: PHP 199/ PHP 459
Sample Size: 1 bottle of 190ml

Conditioner:
Full size: 184ml/ 470ml
Price: PHP 199/ PHP 459
Sample Size: 1 bottle of 184ml



I am familiar with Vidal Sassoon but i can't find a store selling their products. I am so lucky to try these products at no cost to me.  You can get free full sized VS products at Sampleroom.ph. They're still available! 


This post is also my entry for  I am Inspired to #GetSassooned Blog Contest.
And to join i need to answer this question:

" I am inspired to #GetSassoned because I would like to be associated as a Woman with Timeless Beauty who doesn't care about her age as long as her hair looks shiny, healthy and full of life."



Thanks to Sampleroom.ph and Vidal Sassoon