Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

My First Beauty Box from Glamourbox (September Glamourbox Review)

I've been hearing a lot about the various beauty box subscription services that are available right now. Recently i subscribed from Glamourbox.  It costs me ₱595.00 for 1 month subcription. ₱595.00 for full size products!  Glamourbox is one of the beauty subscription here in the Philippines.  This is my first box and i amvery excited.

Here it is..

It is all about beauty SOS!


What's inside the box?









The September box comes with  Vouchers! Yeahy :)

I love the Soleo Swimwear  P500 discount coupon.  

The other two vouchers are VMV Hypoallergenics  (25% off selected products and/or free shipping + 2 deluxe-sized minis of your choice for a P2,000 purchase) and Anma Lifestyle voucher 10% discount.


Now for the items:



1.  This is my favorite box item. Rejuvalash Eyelash Growth Serum  (Full size) which gives intense nourishment to the lash hair follicle and helps to achieve fuller lashes within 21days. I already started using this product yesterday. Let's see if it can make my lashes more longer. I will review this product soon. 
Price:  ₱2,860.00





2. Kaneebo Impress Advanced CT Essence (2 sachet/.4ml each). This product claims to be an anti-aging serum that targets roughness, dryness, and visible pores.  It costs 12,000php for a full sized product of 40ml. I already tried one sachet and it is very moisturizing.






3. This product comes in full size! I I am super excited to try this product.  I will use this when indoors only due to its low Sun protection Factor. I'm super excited to the anti aging effect. Avon Genics Gen- Protect SPF 15 Treatment claims that it can  undo 10 years from the look of the skin in just 8 weeks. 

Price: Php 1,299





4. I am very happy that this product was included.  VMVHYPOALLERGENICS ID Monolaurin Gel  (sample size 50ml) . I have been getting occasional acne and this product will help me! :)  

Full size price: ₱ 710.00





5. Ofra Lipstick #202 

This is my first Ofra lipstick and i would like to have the pink shade Ofra Lipstick.

Price: ₱ 650.00







Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care (Full size)  This gentle, intimate wash delicately cleans and soothes irritations. It has a mild alkaline pH and contains no soap or parabens, making it ideal for everyday use.

Price: ₱ 159.75



OVERALL
Total Box Value: Almost ₱5,000

I love this box. I am impressed with the September box. I would love to see more skincare 
products on the next box. 

Thank you Glamourbox!

Visit glamourbox facebook page---> https://www.facebook.com/GlamourboxPH