Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December Glamourbox Secret Santa Review

This is my 2nd box from Glamourbox. 
They never fail to amaze me.

Here's my Secret Santa Box 





Holika Holika CC Cream 5 ml




HOLIKA HOLIKA Pure Mellow Multi-Puff





This is my favorite among secret santa products.  Eau De Parfum by AVON. I love the scent of this perfume. It lasts all day!




The Cream Factory bath cream. I love the scent of this cream. This bath cream is very moisturizing and refreshing.





Kitchen Fragnrance by Zen Zest. The vanilla scent is very refreshing. This can be used in any part of the house.




Paula's Choice AHA treatment




Necklace from Fabulosa






I'm super happy with Secret Santa Box.
Thank you Glamourbox!


I'm excited for the next Glamourbox.


Check Glamourbox Facebook for update:


10 comments:

  1. Nice products :)
    Merry christmas :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great inspiration! Love all products! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love and happy new Year, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks nice!
    Giveaway on my blog http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. This secret santa was great for you! X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi this is from acne tretinoin cream department, if you need cream of tretinoin about soap products, require actually NonExpiry in medicine you will get properly. tretinoin cream gel , if you definitely need more particular and proper medicine which collection sufficient in our medicine department. i discuss you will require nicely prescription accessible without prescription. Thank you for sharing information!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤