Let's Pamper

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Lazada Shopping Experience


I'm too lazy to do shopping in the mall plus i hate the heavy traffic here in Manila.
So as to avoid the hassle i prefer shopping online.
I'm happy that more stores now are providing cash on delivery.
Lazada is providing cash on delivery which is very nice. This really saves  time going to the bank.
I do purchase alot of stuffs like gadgets, supplements, lotions and many more at WWW.LAZADA.COM




My Review:

Customer Service: 5/5 The email support was very quick to reply.


Price: 5/5 The price is very fair and they also give alot of discount so better google lazada discount coupon before hitting the order button



Products: 5/5 You can find various range of  products like gadgets, lotions, supplements at discounted price!

Payment: 5/5  I love the cash on delivery so i giving this 5. There are other payment option like credit card and over the counter banking.

Shipping: 4/5 If you are shopping different variety of products from different supplier it will be delivered to you separately by different delivery men.  I dont know in provincial areas. It usually takes 4-5 days. Products were delivered on the stated date upon shopping checkout.

Packaging: 5/5  Products were delivered with bubble wrapped and some with box.


OVERAL: 5/5 I am very satisfied Lazada shopper.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤Thank you for the comments Angels. It brightens my day.❤