Simple Tips To Have a Beautiful Skin
Everybody is born having a soft beautiful baby skin. We all want to maintain to have this beautiful baby skin. Here are some tips:
1. Drink a lot of water, our skin is composed of cells. Cells die without water. Water moisturize our skin.A sign of dehydration is dry skin. Water also detoxifies our body. It eliminates toxins in our body and prevents constipation.
2. Intake of foods rich in Vitamin c like apple,banana,lemon and so many more. Vitamin c is being used for skin whitening and protects our body against tumor growth. Vitamin c is one of the best detoxifying agent.
3. Intake of food rich in Vitamin e like cereal, nuts and so many more. Vitamin e moisturizes our skin and protects our body from free radicals.
3. Intake of food rich in Vitamin a like beef, chicken, carrot and so many more. Vitamin A is very beneficial to save our skin against aging.
4.Never smoke, smoke contains carbon monoxide . Our skin needs oxygen. During smoking oxygen is being displaced by carbon monoxide that will slowly poison body organs including skin.
5. Exercise regularly, exercise benefits the skin by creating the right environment for the skin to build collagen. Collagen is the fiber that support the skin.
6. Avoid stress, stress will increase the skin oil production that will make you prone to pimples.
7. Have a plenty of sleep, cells regenerate twice more during sleep time. And also having a plenty of sleep will avoid stress.
8. Use quality products for your skin to avoid skin irritation.
Beauty is a fading flower.
~ Old Testament: Isaiah